Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant Result
Hair Transplant Surgery is a medical procedure involving putting hair follicles from a donor area on the patient's scalp into an area where hair loss occurs. This means that follicular units or strips of hair follicles are taken out and then transplanted (sometimes one at a time) to the area where the hair is thinning or falling out.
Advantages of Hair Transplants
Doctors recommend some medicines and treatments that you put on the skin. But these are only short-term solutions. People with mild hair loss may be able to use techniques like hair weaving. Hair transplantation is a medical procedure in which hair follicles are surgically transferred from an area of the head with existing hair (the "donor area") to an area of the head with no hair (the "received region") where hair is desired to grow. Which means the effects linger longer.
Made them look better
People with thin hair or who are bald say they feel less confident. Their self-esteem goes down because they don't like how they look. Even though it's not a direct effect, it does affect their relationships and how well they do at work. Hair Transplant in Gurgaon can help naturally fill in the bald spots in these situations. In the end, the person feels better about themselves in their personal and professional lives.
Easy to take care of
It is an unexpected benefit of getting a hair transplant. With other methods, you must use medicated shampoos or conditioners or go to a stylist often. The total amount needed to maintain current conditions rises due to these factors. Also, this cost has to be paid for all year long. Because of this, hair transplantation is a one-time fix. The doctors only treat the areas that are hurt. This makes hair follicles grow as they should. Furthermore, the individual does not need to use any particular hair care products, such as thickening shampoos or conditioners, to maintain their hair's full and healthy appearance.
When hair transplantation works perfectly, the new hair looks like the patient's original hair. The person's hair follicles are taken and treated in this treatment. So, they look the same when taken out and put back in.
More affordable than other choices
Other ways to get hair back tend to cost a lot of money. The hair transplant method is much cheaper than other options, which is good news. The main reason is that the patient only has to pay once during the surgery. This also includes the medicines and painkillers that the doctor has given you.
How Hair Transplants Work
Before starting the procedure, hair transplant doctor in Gurgaon gives you either general or local anaesthesia. The only thing the patient should feel is the prick of the needle.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation: This is how hair transplants have been done for a long time. In FUT, the doctor takes a strip of skin from the donor area with hair follicles. Then, each hair follicle is made from one of these follicles. To finish, the doctor puts these grafts into the holes made in the area that will receive them.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): This is the same as FUT, with one difference. Hair transplantation via FUT involves repositioning a strip of hair follicles from one area to another. In FUE, however, they take a patch of skin from the donor area and put it where they belong.
- Direct Hair Implantation: This is the most modern way to transplant hair. There are no cuts or incisions in the DHI. Instead, the doctor uses a tool called Choi, which looks like a pen, to remove the hair and put hair follicles in the area where the hair was taken from.
Hair Transplant Needed
When a person's hairline recedes, or hair starts to thin, their mood and sense of self-worth begin to decline. People's hair is an integral part of how they look. So, when people lose their hair, they think about getting older. They begin to think about these things day and night. People who want to get rid of these should consider getting a hair transplant at AKS Clinic. People should think about the following:
- Men suffering from male pattern baldness
- Losing hair because of a wound or burn on the head or scalp
- Women whose hairline is going bald
Effects of Getting a Hair Transplant
Like any other surgery, hair transplantation has side effects and problems during and after the procedure. There may be other problems, but these are some of the most common ones you should watch out for.
- Cuts and bruises near the eyes
- Follicles that are red and swollen
- Crusts form on the scalp after a hair transplant or a hair transplant.
- Inflammation of the head
- The area where the organ was moved doesn't feel anything.
- Sudden and temporary hair loss
- Hair growth doesn't look right.